If you have an automobile accident:
- Get the license numbers of all cars involved.
- Report the accident to the local or state police.
- Get names and addresses of drivers, occupants, and witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or give any statements except to the police or your Farm Bureau insurance adjuster.
Homeowners and Dwelling losses:
- Protect your home and contents from further damage and make whatever temporary repairs you can.
- Prepare a detailed inventory of personal property damaged or destroyed.
- Obtain receipts or repair estimates for items that can be repaired.