Find My Agent Get an Automobile Quote On-Line

Claim Information

Report the claim to a Farm Bureau representative using the toll free claims line at
Log into "My Insurance" to Report your claim online.

If you have an automobile accident:

  • Get the license numbers of all cars involved.
  • Report the accident to the local or state police.
  • Get names and addresses of drivers, occupants, and witnesses.
  • Do not discuss the accident or give any statements except to the police or your Farm Bureau insurance adjuster.

Homeowners and Dwelling losses:

  • Protect your home and contents from further damage and make whatever temporary repairs you can.
  • Prepare a detailed inventory of personal property damaged or destroyed.
  • Obtain receipts or repair estimates for items that can be repaired.