Farm Liability Insurance
Louisiana Farm Bureau insurance has a long legacy of protecting farmers and the farming community. As part of this dedication, Louisiana Farm Bureau insurance has been a principal source for Farm Liability coverage for over 70 years.
Farm Liability insurance of Louisiana Farm Bureau insurance is designed to provide protection for you and your family for claims arising from your farming operation with available limits up to $1,000,000. If higher liability limits are desired to fit your specific needs, ask your local Farm Bureau insurance agent about Farm Umbrella insurance.Your farming operation is an enormous investment. Protect your investment by contacting your local Louisiana Farm Bureau insurance agent today.
Summary of Available Coverages and Options
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage liability limits available up to $1,000,000
- Farm Products liability coverage
- Coverage for short-term pollution events
- Medical Payments coverage
- Custom Farming coverage
- Agricultural Drift liability coverage
- Limited Crop Dusting coverage
For more information about insuring your farm liability, contact your local Louisiana Farm Bureau insurance agent.